Bus Berlin Cologne | Travel from Berlin to Cologne with berlinbus.com!
The lively city of Cologne on the river Rhine offers a great deal of cultural experiences for its visitors, from International Fairs to Congress meetings. There is a range of sightseeing opportunities such as the UNESCO World Heritage Cathedral and the famous 12 Romanesque churches of the Old Town. In addition to this the Cathedral city has a wealth of museums and galleries dedicated to its own history, both modern and contemporary. Don’t forget the exceptional nightlife: Cologne has the highest density of pubs in all of Germany. Over 3,300 catering establishments welcome Cologne’s visitors. There are plenty of reasons to book your trip from Berlin to Cologne today with berlinbus.com!
Bus Berlin Cologne | A look at your perks with berlinbus.com
- Daily connections: You can travel twice daily with berlinbus.com
- Direct: Direct route with no need for a changeover.
- Cheap: Prices start from just 18€!
- Comfort: All our coaches our fitted with air-conditioning and toilets.
- Bring your bike: For a small price of 10€ you can bring your bike on board.
- Children go free: When accompanied by an adult, children up to the age of 12 travel for free!
- Wi-Fi and Magazines: To avoid boredom on long bus journeys, our buses are equipped with fast Wi-Fi and current magazines.
Bus stop information for your trip from Berlin to Cologne with berlinbus.com
Your trip will begin at the Central Bus Station in Berlin. This is easily accessible with public transport such as s the S Bahn Lines 41/42. The connection between Berlin and Cologne has brief stops along the way in Potsdam, Magdeburg, Hanover and Wuppertal before finally arriving at your destination in Cologne: Cologne Airport. From the airport you can access bus line 161 which brings you the Porz Markt in the city centre. You can bring hand luggage for free, any additional items carry a charge of 1€. There is a limit of 4 pieces of luggage per person.