Bus Berlin Cottbus | Travel from Berlin to Cottbus today with berlinbus.com.
Cottbus, the metropolitan city in Lower Lusatia and the fourth biggest city in the Brandenburg State, is the centre of the Slavic minority of the Sorbs. With just 100,000 inhabitants it isn’t too big but as the centre of the Lower Lusatia area, has a lot offer. The green gardens surrounding the Barnitz Palace are also a popular tourist sight. Here you can also find the Sea Pyramid, where the grave of Prince Pückler can be found. The Planetarium and Spree floodplains where the first Federal Garden Show was held in 1995 are also worth visiting! When you book today you can avail of our special promotional tickets, starting from just 5€!
Bus Berlin Cottbus | A look at your advantages with berlinbus.com:
- Regular connections: berlinbus.com offers regular connections to Berlin.
- Direct: Direct route with no need for a changeover.
- Cheap: Prices from as low as 5€!
- Comfort: All our coaches our fitted with air-conditioning and toilets.
- Bring your bike: For a small price of 10€ you can bring your bike on board.
- Children go free: When accompanied by an adult, children up to the age of 12 travel for free!
- Wi-Fi and Magazines: To avoid boredom on long bus journeys, our buses are equipped with fast Wi-Fi and current magazines.
Bus stop information for your trip from Berlin to Cottbus.
Your trip begins in Berlin Südkreuz. This is connected to the S Bahn line and the circuit railway. Access via car is not suggested due to heavy traffic which can lead to delays around the bus station.
You’ll get off the bus in Cottbus at the main train station. This is situated in the south side of the city. At the train station you will find connections to the S-Bahn and bus lines. The S-Bahn lines 2-4 can be located at the east side of the train station. Your journey will take about 1.5 hours.