Bus Berlin Frankfurt - Cheap bus trip from Berlin to Frankfurt with berlinbus.com!
Travel with berlinbus.com and visit the 2,000 year old city of Frankfurt. One of Europes main financial hubs, Frankfurt boasts a wealth of exciting opportunities for all visitors. Dont miss out on this exciting experience and travel today with berlinbus.com from Berlin to Frankfurt with prices from as low as 21.
Bus Berlin Frankfurt A peek at your perks!
- Free Wi-Fi on board your bus trip from Berlin to Frankfurt.
- 2 children under the age of 12 receive free tickets when accompanied by their parents.
- Low cost cheap tickets from just 18.
- The possibility of bringing your bike on board!
- Direct bus route with no need for a changeover.
- Comfortable air conditioned buses with plenty of leg room.
- Clean hygienic toilets for your convenience.
Making the most of your trip from Berlin to Frankfurt with berlinbus.com!
See what the cultural centre of Frankfurt has to offer when you travel today with berlinbus.com! The annual Messe Frankfurt is one of the worlds largest trade fairs. With ten exhibition halls it is famously known for its motor show and the book fair. Something for everyone! Take a trip to see Germanys largest botanical gardens which offer some stunning foliage. Make your way to the top of the Main Tower and witness a breathtaking 360° view of Frankfurt.
Bus stop information for your trip from Berlin to Frankfurt with berlinbus.com:
When you travel on this bus route with berlinbus.com you have the option of beginning your trip from either Berlin Tegel airport or Berlin ZOB am Funkturm (Zentraler Omnibusbahnhof). This is easily accessed via the S Bahn line Messe Nord/ICC and the U-Bahn station Kaiserdamm Line 2. When you leave Berlin with berlinbus.com there are just a few brief stops along the way in Leipzig, Halle, Jena, Erfurt, Gießen before finally arriving in Frankfurt.
- Berlin ZOB am Funkturm → Frankfurt (Main Train Station).