Bus Berlin Hamburg | Book your vacation to the hanseatic city of Hamburg with berlinbus.com!
Berlin may be the famous capital of Germany, but Hamburg is truly the gateway to the World. Whether you are admiring the grand church St. Michaelis, partying on the Reeperbahn or simply exploring Germanys largest harbour, there's always something to do in Hamburg. Book your discount travel bus ticket with berlinbus.com and be whisked off to Hamburg for an incredibly low price of 7€!
Bus Berlin Hamburg | Your advantages at a glance:
- Direct route from Berlin to Hamburg with no changeover.
- We travel 16 times every day between Berlin and Hamburg!
- 2 seperate bus stops in Berlin for arrivals/departures.
- Tickets starting from as low as 7€!
- Comfortable seating with plenty of legroom and air-conditioning.
- Buses are equipped with toilets onboard.
- Free Wi-Fi (electrical outlets are usually available on buses).
- 2 children receive free bus travel when accompanied by parents (Max age 12).
- We'll transport your bike too!
Making the most out of your Hamburg vacation:
On your bus trip from Berlin to Hamburg, you would be crazy not to make your way down to the Fish Market and explore what the Port of Hamburg has to offer. Grab some delicious food or take a nice stroll along the various canals and waterways and you'll realise why Hamburg is dubbed as the Venice of the north. The Merchants District, easily spotted by its grandiose red-brick architecture, is just waiting to give you a magnificent fine-dining experience along the river. Keep the night going strong on your bus trip and visit the university quarter or hit up the Reeperbahn, Hamburgs famous red light district where the party hardly ever stops.
Bus stop information for your journey from Berlin to Hamburg:
With our bus service, you can travel directly from Berlin to Hamburg by bus from both the Zentraler Omnibusbahnhof Berlin am Funkturm (ZOB) and the Ostbahnhof. You can easily reach the ZOB bus station from the Kaiserdamm underground station (U-Bahn Kaiserdamm) or from the tram stop S-Bahn Berlin Messe Nord on the Ringbahn. The Ostbahnhof bus station is located in the Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg district and has its own S-Bahn station. You will arrive in Hamburg at the main train station (Hamburg ZOB am Hauptbahnhof). From here, you are connected to all the sites of Hamburg via the citys excellent public transport system.
- Berlin ZOB - Hamburg main train station (Hamburg ZOB am Hauptbahnhof)
- Berlin Ostbahnhof - Hamburg main train station (Hamburg ZOB am Hauptbahnhof)