Bus Berlin Wismar | Travelling from Berlin to Wismar with berlinbus.com
You’ll be truly amazed by what Wismar has to offer. The romantic Hanseatic city is located on the Baltic Sea coastline. The city has many historic buildings, monuments and lakes and it comes as no surprise that it, since 2002, has been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Centre. Wismar has three port docks and a stunning marina for ships. Nearby you can find the Wonnemar Sports pool and the district of Seebad Wendorf. People, young an old, meet here every weekend meet on the weekends to socialise. Looking to travel to the sea? But don’t want to pay for an expensive flight? Then book today with berlinbus.com with tickets from as low as 11€!
Bus Berlin Wismar | A look at your advantages when you book with berlinbus.com:
- Daily connections: You can travel daily with berlinbus.com
- Direct: Direct route with no need for a changeover.
- Cheap: Our prices cannot be beaten. With tickets from just 11€!
- Comfort: All our coaches our fitted with air-conditioning and toilets.
- Bring your bike: For a small price of 10€ you can bring your bike on board.
- Children go free: When accompanied by an adult, children up to the age of 12 travel for free!
- Wi-Fi and Magazines: To avoid boredom on long bus journeys, our buses are equipped with fast Wi-Fi and current magazines.
Bus stop information for your trip from Berlin to Wismar with berlinbus.com
Your trip will begin at the main bus station (ZOB) or from either the Ostbahnhof, Südkreuz, Tegel and Schönefeld stations. We’ll be making a quick stop in Schwerin along the way. You’ll then arrive at your destination at the Wismar main bus station (ZOB) on Wasserstrasse. Here you can find many connections to public transport.
More information for your trip.
The journey from Kassel to Mannheim lasts about 4.5 hours. Bringing luggage is free of charge. Additional pieces of luggage cost just 1€. We look forward to seeing you on board one of our berlinbus.com buses!