Bus Rostock Bremen: Low cost trip from Rostock to Bremen with berlinbus.com for just 12€!
The free trade city of Bremen, the tenth largest in Germany, is well worth a visit! One of 11 metropolitan regions in Germany, when it comes to culture, Bremen has a lot to offer. The ideal destination for a bus trip especially for a long weekend. Fascinating architecture can be found in all 5 city districts. Without a doubt the landmark of the city is the Roland. Situated in the market area of the old town, UNESCO-World-Heritage describes it almost as a gateway to the Bremen city hall. The Schnoor quarter is also worth a visit, a middle-aged neighbourhood in the old-town.
Bus Rostock Bremen: Your advantages when you travel with berlinbus.com:
With over 40 years of experience in the coach service industry, our passengers travel quickly, safely and comfortably for a low price from Rostock to Bremen. Here’s a look at why you should travel with berlinbus.com:
- Daily connections between Rostock and Bremen
- High-quality safety standards on every bus
- Permanently low-prices. With tickets starting from just 12€!
- Comfort: All our coaches our fitted with air-conditioning and toilets.
- Children go free: When accompanied by an adult, children up to the age of 12 travel for free!
- Wi-Fi and Magazines: To avoid boredom on long bus journeys, our buses are equipped with fast Wi-Fi and current magazines.
The trip with berlinbus.com saves times and money, it then comes as no surprise that coach trips are proving to be more and more popular. The price performance speaks for itself, with hundreds of passengers travelling daily with our service.
Bus stop information for your trip from Rostock to Bremen with berlinbus.com
Your journey will take you from Rostock through Lubeck, Schwerin and Hamburg before finally arriving at your destination in Bremen. You can access the bus at the following stop in Rostock: ZOB am Hauptbahnhof (Main train station). The ZOB at the main train station in Rostock is the central bus station and can be located directly at the south-side of the train station. From here, public transport is easily accessible. Your trip from Rostock to Bremen will take about 4 hours.